Past Case Results
Past Results in Riverside County, Imperial County, San Bernardino County, Orange County and Los Angeles County Superior Courts
- Client charged with Domestic Violence - Jury verdict "NOT GUILTY."
- Client charged with felony possession of stolen vehicle - Client pled guilty to driving without a valid license.
- Client charged with commercial burglary - Case Dismissed with a Civil Compromise.
- Client charged with felony battery with great bodily injury - Case Dismissed.
- Client charged with felony grand theft - Case Dismissed.
- Client charged with domestic violence - Case Dismissed.
- Client charged with felony child endangerment - Charge reduced to misdemeanor reckless driving.
- Client previously convicted of multiple felonies - All counts reduced to misdemeanors and then dismissed. (Expungement)
- Client charged with probation violations and had outstanding warrant out for years - Reinstated probation on original terms with no additional jail time.
- Client charged with DUI - Case reduced to infraction with no DUI.
- Client charged with DUI and with B.A.C. of .10. - Charge reduced to "dry" reckless.
- Juvenile charged with felony burglary. At first appearance, case reduced to misdemeanor theft, and minor released from custody same day.
- Client charged with felony DUI with injuries. Granted probation and community service. No jail time.
- Client facing charges of first degree residential burglary. After multiple negotiations with the detective and prosecutor, charges were never filed in exchange for client's testimony.
- Felony charges of Grand Theft Auto - Dismissed with Civil Compromise.
- Client charged with DUI. Jury verdict not-guilty.
- Client had his Commercial Drivers License suspended because of traffic tickets - Multiple tickets were dismissed and DMV driving suspension was removed.
- Client charged with DUI/DWI - DISMISSED with plea to an infraction "unsafe lane change."
- Client charged with DUI with .15 blood alcohol allegation - Resolved for simple reckless driving.
- Battery Charge - Dismissed.
- Domestic Violence Charge - Dismissed.
The Law Offices of Shaffer Cormell defend and represent clients throughout these counties in Southern California: Imperial County including these cities: Brawley, Calexico, Calipatria, El Centro, Holtville, Westmorland; Orange County including these cities: Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda; Riverside County including these cities: Banning, Beaumont, Blythe, Calimesa, Canyon Lake, Cathedral City, Coachella, Corona, Desert Hot Springs, Hemet, Indian Wells, Indio, La Quinta, Lake Elsinore, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Norco, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Perris, Rancho Mirage, Riversi, San Jacinto, Temecula; San Bernardino County including these cities: Adelanto, Apple Valley, Barstow, Big Bear Lake, Chino, Chino Hills, Colton, Fontana, Grand Terrace, Hesperia, Highland, Loma Linda, Montclair, Needles, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, San Bernardino, Twentynine Palms, Upland, Victorville, Yucaipa, Yucca Valley; San Diego County including these cities: Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Coronado, Del Mar, El Cajon, Encinitas, Escondido, Imperial Beach, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, National City, Oceanside, Poway, San Diego, San Marcos, Santee, Solana Beach, Vista